Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

"frustingt0ng"

he is my hubby...my luvly hubby...i always think bout him...every day...every time...but i know he also still remember me....*i think la...*...hmmm...so i already couple wif him since 5 years ago..wow..very2x..long time..OMG...but..we r juz daating only ....hhhmmm 5x kot!!!so wat i want to tell bout him...he is very caring, luvly people...responsibiltiesssss...& others...juz only me in his life..hahah...thats true la..but i dun know ok...hmmm...so when i really2x miss my hubby i will take his pic...juz this pic...i like this pic compared others pic...hhmmm...ok lets look my l0vley hubbby...

hhiiyyyaakkk...tarraaa!!!
mmmuuuaaasshhh
so gediks la u nih ira..

hhhmm..the pic showed my lovely hubby......hhhmmm so lets see when i very2x "hots"..angry...wif him...why???coz ..hhhmm ntah la...sedangkan lidah lg tergigit kan..wah wah wah...1 items..heheh i very2x hate bout him is..he like to babble me...bout wat???hhmmm bout my clothes...my emotion...my mine la...hhmmm...plez look his face when i very2x angry wif him!!!!
tuuuddiiiaaa

nahas la aku kalu dia tgk pic ni...
"i'm sorry"


No comments:

Post a Comment